FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Provides maximum protection from water damage
- Strongly resists swelling, rot, decay and warping
- Maintenance free - works for years
- Easy, one step application
- Fast curing - 20 - 30 minutes or less
- Can be applied on wet or damp surfaces
- Impervious to immediate rainfall
- Won't peel off
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Especially effective against salt water damage
- Exceptionally effective for wood with ground or concrete exposure where water can pool or splash
- Use where posts or beams are set in the ground or rest in standing water
- Enhances property appeal and value
- Beautifies and protects for years
- Once cured is harmless to humans and pets
500- 600 sq. ft. per gallon on most applications
1 Gallon (3.79 Liters) Units
One year in original, unopened container; always keep container closed when not using. Do not leave exposed to air - keep lid on when not using. WoodSteel will react with moisture in the air; shelf life will be shortened.
DO NOT DILUTE. WOODSTEEL Is COMBUSTIBLE Refer to Material Safety Data Sheet for complete health and safety information.
Mix excess/left over WoodSteel with water; dispose of mixture in a safe area. Mixture will not react with material it comes in contact with. Do not put mixture on plants and foliage.